Introduction Post


Intro

The main reason that made me choose DMU university is that it is one of the leading universities in the domain of computing and also because it holds several merit awards in many fields such as cybersecurity and the quality of teaching. The other thing that provoked my interest in DMU is that it is the most appropriate destination for international students from all over the world as it provides the necessary facilities for them such as easy admission and kind tutor and many other privileges. For now, as a first stage, I’m studying international year zero in computing where I need to pass in for mandatory modules English, Math, Intro to DMU, and computing skills and research with no other optional modules. The module that I like the most is computer skills and research as it is providing my intellectual system with more computer skills and develops my research abilities. For instance, referencing skills, and learning different tools to look for information such as Google Scholar.

And after this year, I will complete 3 years of my computer science degree and the full name of my course is Computer Science BSc (Hons) with International Incorporated Bachelor. I like Computer Science because it feeds my ambitions and because it helps me to make my creative instinct become real. So that is why I believe that this course will be the departure point of my journey to further studies Masters, MPhils, or Ph.D. in the field of deep learning which is a branch of AI. For me having a gap year to get rid of the exhaustion of the long school years might look like a good idea, however, I believe it is just a waste of time that I can make use of it, through a placement year for example.

My goal is to achieve and learn the maximum amount of knowledge and skills in my Domaine Computer Science, to have a successful career in the near future. And to answer the question of where I see myself in the next 10 years, I would say in one of the greatest tech companies in Silicon Valley in the USA.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Paper Summary